What time does BOULANGERIE PATISSERIE close?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
I wanted to grab some treats to bring back to our room, but I want to make sure they will still be open when I go?

Do they close when the park closes or earlier?

I was planning on getting the items right before Illuminations. Will they still be open?

Thanks!
;) :D ,
Katie

We're staying at SSR (Saratoga Springs).

I was going to get us a few desserts to eat for the night & then bring back a couple of the ham & cheese quiches for our breakfast. I also was going to get me a dessert to stash for another night.

I love their desserts!!

Do you know when they close?

Thanks!
Katie

They close at 9, when the park technically closes.

By the time Illuminations is over, they'll be packed up. However- the Boardwalk Bakery stays open later, and my DB fell in love with their cherry turnovers. They've got lots of pastrys!!

Have a great trip.........

Thanks Flower!

I'm glad they will be open.

I wanted to get there around 8:00, because I wanted to leave the park before Illuminations is over.

Thanks for the tip about the Boardwalk bakery, I'll have to try and get by there to check out there offerings :p ! I've been on Atkins for awhile, but when I'm on vacation, I like to indulge in desserts (I love my desserts)!

;) :D ,
Katie

I've done that a couple times, gone in to get a snack and either sat on a bench eating during Illuminations (there are some great seats right by the fountain-not the greatest view of Illuminations, but nice and restful) or just gotten something to take back to my room at BCV for breakfast. So from my experience they're open until 9:00, at least they were last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter