What to do? Express Pass, VIP, Hotel??

Did I understand your message right in that you bought regular 2 day park to park tickets from Undercover and then when you were at Universal, you updated them to the regular Annual pass (not the seasonal one) for only ten dollars each? Was this recently? And if so, what level of the annual pass?

I am guessing that you were unable to get the AP discount for that same hotel stay, right? This would be really too much to wish for I guess.
It was the Seasonal pass, and although it does qualify for discounts none were available on the dates we were there.

I don’t own dvc, but if I did, I would not use those points to go to UO. I’d bank those or rent them out if I was doing a UO trip and stay at a deluxe at UO. It’s a game changer. Pretty resorts where you can pool hop, have great restaurants, easy access to CW and parks, and unlimited EP! If you are going during a blackout period, just use you tickets every day, and the last day upgrade to the AP once you are in the park.

Still pay for parking when staying onsite, though. $28/night at RPR, HRH, and PBR.

If the OP stays onsite at Universal, a rental car wouldn't be necessary. Compare the cost of uber to/ from airport + any trips offsite to the parking plus rental car.

If the OP stays onsite at Universal, a rental car wouldn't be necessary. Compare the cost of uber to/ from airport + any trips offsite to the parking plus rental car.

The OP specifically stated in the first post that they were DRIVING from the northeast, and will have a car. Not a rental car...their car.

If choosing to stay offsite, you could also book a "dummy" 1-night stay at either HRH/PFB/RP, even if you're not going to use it - you still have to show up & check in, but you'll get express passes for 2 days for your whole family, and the cost may very well be less than if you choose it as an add-on....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter