What to do for breakfast at Boardwalk Villas?

RweTHEREyet said:
We had breakfast at Kouzzina earlier this month, and it was delicious. I would head there for breakfast again in a heartbeat. In fact, if we hadn't changed resorts, we would have eaten there a second time during that same trip. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

We are very pumped to try Kouzzina as we saw photos last night.

dgaston said:
Don't forget about Fresh at the Dolphin. 20% DVC discount!:thumbsup2

Yes, that is also an option. Thanks!

Tiger :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

One last option would be to do a cheap one day car rental from the Dolphin. It would probably be under $40. Then you could go to the grocery store and purchase your yogurt, fruit and pre cooked bacon along with anything else you may need.

We bought a small electric skillet to use in the studios. We use it to make hash brown potatoes, scrambled eggs and omelets. I know you don't eat eggs. ;) We also use pre-cooked sausage and use the skillet for bacon. You could bring your own mix for pancakes. Very versatile tool, especially for breakfast.

Otherwise, I would certainly go to Kouzzina for breakfast. Captain's Grill has a very good buffet in the mornings and Swan & Dolphin options are decent.

Have a great trip!!

bigtony777 said:
One last option would be to do a cheap one day car rental from the Dolphin. It would probably be under $40. Then you could go to the grocery store and purchase your yogurt, fruit and pre cooked bacon along with anything else you may need.

Thanks. We have a car. Not enough room in fridge as we are staying in a studio and will have milk, juice and fruit in there.

Miss 1 bedroom already! LOL!

Thanks, Tiger

Thanks. We have a car. Not enough room in fridge as we are staying in a studio and will have milk, juice and fruit in there.

Miss 1 bedroom already! LOL!

Thanks, Tiger

We always stay in studio and plenty of room in frige. We even take lunch meat for sandwiches, yogurt, cheese, milk, eggs, cream cheese, bacon, etc. No worries. We make omlets in bowls sprayed with pam in the microwave.

How about bringing back an entrée or leftovers from dinner the night before? Who says breakfast has to be bacon and eggs? We often nosh on leftovers while getting ready for a day in the parks.

You could certainly buy yogurt and fruit in the store on the Boardwalk. Another idea is to bring your favorite instant oatmeal--heat up water in the microwave. (Or if you don't want to use the microwave, heat up water in the coffeemaker...but it may have some coffee flavor left in there.)

Cottage cheese has a lot of protein. I eat it for bfazt w a little fruit n granola.

You could certainly buy yogurt and fruit in the store on the Boardwalk. Another idea is to bring your favorite instant oatmeal--heat up water in the microwave. (Or if you don't want to use the microwave, heat up water in the coffeemaker...but it may have some coffee flavor left in there.)

I think waffles and toast as well-bacon but not sure its lean turkey bacon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter