What To Do If Shore Excursions Are Sold Out?

Meeko1

Earning My Ears
I just called and a couple of the shore excursions we wanted to do in Grand Cayman and Key West are full. So I was wondering if we get on board do they open any more up or do alot of people cancel? Please help because now I don't know what to do. I checked Shore Trips and they don't have anything hubby is interested in. I would appreciate any help ! THANKS!

They aren't actually sold out...I was told the same when I tried to prebook. I stopped by shore excurions on board about the third day and ask about it and they said they don't sell out of the prebooks, but they say they do. Once on board get to the shore excursion desk..don't waste time do it first and wait in line and you might get the excursions you want.

Hi Meeko1.

I checked Shore Trips and they don't have anything hubby is interested in. I would appreciate any help !

My suggestion is to post the excursions you were interested in booking. I am sure other Disers could recommend viable alternatives...

Buckaroos Dad is right, you can definitely book on your own especially in Grand Cayman.

Visit Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions
or
Cayman Islands Discounts, go the the activities and shore excursion sections and you will find some great alternatives and even some excursions that aren't offered by disney and the prices are much better than the ships trips.

also, if you want to do the glass bottom boat at Key West, you can just walk over there on your own - or follow the group from the ship. It's about a 1/2 mile walk, but anyone can pay and go - it's not just the excursion. also doing it on your own, you wouldn't be limited by the one or two times DCL has the excursion scheduled.

Do a little research on the sites provided and save some money. We did not use DCL for any excursions las year and had a great time.
The trolly in Key West is close to the dock and is a great way to see the town.
Capt. Marvins in GC is as good a trip as you will find and is within walking distance of the ship.

Have Fun

Thanks guys! Wow you really gave me some great ideas. I checked Grand Cayman Excursions and Cayman Discounts for their shore excursions but they didn't have what my husband wanted. He wanted the Aqua boat and Snorkel tour in Grand Cayman and the Catamaran Racing in Key West. Anybody know the tour operators for these so I can book directly with them? I Know you DIS'S never let me down yet! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter