What to do?

BarbLynnM

ICMongeese
We're going to be staying at the Fort June 3-12, and I'm wondering if there's anything that usually goes on during that time period, like the Food and Wine festivals, etc? I've not been able to find anything specific online, though I know it's hard to say whether the usual experiences will still be in play months from now, but i'm wondering if it's usually a quiet time between events?

We're going to be staying at the Fort June 3-12, and I'm wondering if there's anything that usually goes on during that time period, like the Food and Wine festivals, etc? I've not been able to find anything specific online, though I know it's hard to say whether the usual experiences will still be in play months from now, but i'm wondering if it's usually a quiet time between events?

To my knowledge there's not usually any events then.

I don't think anything is going on but I don't think June is exactly a quiet time either. Any time schools are out it's going to be bonkers. Who knows though, with the virtual schooling, there's no telling what it will be like. They must just count on Summer itself being the draw and have no need for a festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!