What to do??

kewlteacher

Mouseketeer
Going home in exactly 10 days. I have a question for all DVCers. We'll have plenty of time at all the parks. We have done many different activities while at WDW. If there was one different thing that we could do while at WDW in any of the parks, or anywhere at WDW, what would it be?? Looking for something different. Thanks to all!!:wave:

Brian, Melissa and Morgan

The countdown continues!!

Have you tried the trailride over at fort wilderness ? It's an enjoyable hour. Food wise,try the Sunday Brunch over at Grovsvenor's (sp), DW and I did it this May,decided it was an "always do" event.

I highly recommend getting over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge to explore the resort and have dinner at Boma or Jiko! Also, have you taken any of the tours at the parks? They're all pretty fun and informative.

We want to try some sort of behind the scene tour...my husband used to be a CM at MK and wants our kids to see the tunnels under the park where he used to go to get to and from his shifts. :)

My wife and I did the Dolphins in Depth tour at the Living Seas earlier this month, and it was absolutely *wonderful*!!! Far exceeded our expectations. It's about a three hour tour, but most of it is educational, and then you spend the last half hour or so in waist deep water with the dolphins. Truly an amazing experience!

We went over to the Animal Kingdom lodge for dinner at Boma's. It was wonderful. We took time to sit in lobby, go look at animals, etc. I really liked it.

Also, went on tour of the Wilderness Lodge at 9am. It was fun, they offer a Taste of Lodge at 3pm. I'm not sure if it's for guests only.

Took a good cup of coffee and sat on beach (done this at Polynesan and WL) and watched the short but fun electric water parade.

Went to Disney Quest........I'm not into this but hubby is.......had a ball.

We went to Cirque de Soli (sp) it was great and for us a do it once.

Any of the behind the scenes......

If you are at Disney around Easter.......go to all the resort to see their chocolate sculpture displays
Christmas is gingerbread, Oct. is pumpkins.

High tea at the Grand Floridan............and the list goes on.

I would second the Dolphins in Depth if you like dolphins. My sister who is an animal lover did the tour and loved it. It is held in the morning around 9-12 and it was a great experience for her. They video tape it for you. Another neat experience it to take the illuminations cruise out of the Yacht Club Dock. You can get a Champane cruise or a birthday cruise complete with soda, chips and cake. It was really fun to see the fireworks from the boat. Then we cruised around the lake and they let some of us drive the boat. I also would eat over at the Animal Kingdom lodge. I heard that you can not get in over there unless you are a resort guest or are eating over there. Possibly you could take the tour of the behind the scenes where they take you underground and you get to see all the tunnels and behind the scenes Disney stuff. Have fun and enjoy your trip! Take care, Tammy;)

Try the Keys of the Kingdom tour At MK. It is a great 4 hours and you can get a dicount on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter