What to eat at BOG

margot31

DIS Veteran
What do you recommend for lunch?

We can now order online but not sure what to try. This will be our first visit to this restaurant. I will also have 2 small kids with me. How are the portion sizes? Could my kids split a meal?

Last edited:
Breakfast or lunch? For lunch the braised pork is great, but I may break with tradition and try the French dip next trip. I love a good French dip.

What do you recommend for lunch?

We can now order online but not sure what to try. This will be our first visit to this restaurant. I will also have 2 small kids with me. How are the portion sizes? Could my kids split a meal?

I love the Turkey Sandwich. I don't know about the kids meals, but 1 adult meal would be more than plenty for them. Sometimes my sister and I split a sandwich and get an extra order of fries.

I love the Turkey Sandwich. I don't know about the kids meals, but 1 adult meal would be more than plenty for them. Sometimes my sister and I split a sandwich and get an extra order of fries.

Same!! And that's exactly what we do!!

I usually order French onion soup and a cupcake as my meal! My husband likes the braised pork.

The kid’s meal wouldn’t be enough for 2 to share unless you ordered an additional side or something.

We've had lunch twice at Be Our Guest, and the kids meals aren't huge. I wouldn't split them unless your kids are really light eaters.

As far as recommendations, I've had the Braised Pork both times, and it's excellent. They pile a lot of green beans on there, but it's high quality for $17.

Braised pork! My husband got the Beef sandwich and wished he'd had my pork.
My kids are light eaters and split the grilled shrimp meal with 2 applesauce sides, plus I added a side of fries and I gave them some of my potatoes and green beans. I also had a cup of the french onion soup. And we all split a Masters Cupcake.
It was my fave QS of the trip!

when do you get to pre order?

we leave in 10 days.... where do I find pre ordering for the bog lunch?

when do you get to pre order?

we leave in 10 days.... where do I find pre ordering for the bog lunch?

Definitely preorder! saves so much time. You can only do it on PC, not on mobile app, but like PP said, go on site to your dinner reservation where you'd modify it and itll have option to place your order. Then you just get there, scan your ban, and food magically appears at your table!

We also enjoy the braised pork and get it every time. My daughter and niece have also tried the turkey sandwich and liked that a lot also.

The soups (both French Onion and Potato Leek) are tasty, and I agree with others on the pork, as well.

Agree that pre-ordering is the way to go! It saved us so much time on our last trip. FYI, I was able to pre-order via mobile, but had to do it through the website, not the app.

If they scan magic bands after preorder can I scan mine for my husband and I and my daughter scan hers for her family’s meal or does it use your credits when you order online?

If they scan magic bands after preorder can I scan mine for my husband and I and my daughter scan hers for her family’s meal or does it use your credits when you order online?
We paid OOP for it (not on DDP) so for us the band scanning was just for location purposes so they could magically find our table (which was super impressive!).
I'd think you could break it up however, they don't charge you until you come in, so just ask at the register. The preorder just saves you the loooong ordering line!

We paid OOP for it (not on DDP) so for us the band scanning was just for location purposes so they could magically find our table (which was super impressive!).
I'd think you could break it up however, they don't charge you until you come in, so just ask at the register. The preorder just saves you the loooong ordering line!

It's been a while since I fake-ordered to see the gluten-free options, but I'm pretty sure it said something about no split checks if pre-ordering.

Braised pork is always my choice. If the kids meatloaf is on the menu ask for orange sauce on the side. The desserts are okay. I think lunch is the best value if you are paying. Breakfast is good if you are on the ddp. Dinner is good and the Beast is neat, but no guarantees on him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter