What was the last sporting event you went to?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
A HS basketball game on January 2nd. One of my brothers was coaching a team playing our hometown school. :)

A local high school basketball game a few week ago. They have one of the top 5 high school recruits in the nation. Hope to see him at IU next year.

A Mets game back in September. I don't really attend any sports other then baseball, with the exception of a rare college football game once every couple of years at my dad's alma mater.

University of Wisconsin -Madison football against Ohio State Championship game, Dec. 4th in Indy. The fans in the stands won that game for Ohio, wow were they loud. The Badgers could not deal with the noise level and also playing in an indoor stadium.

Went to a Penguins game in December. We go once a year. We used to go to a few Pirates games a year, but really hate giving them money. Did go to one this past summer. Don't get to as many events as we used to. Just keeps getting more and more expensive. We love hockey, but it becomes a couple hundred dollar (or could be more) night when all is said and done.

Cal at Seattle U men's basketball the week before Christmas. Really odd too. Thought of going while visiting my BIL, but then wasn't sure it would be worth abandoning everyone to see the game. Then his wife mentioned that she was looking up things to do and saw that as maybe something where we could take the kids. So we all gathered up (although the women went to see a movie) and two adults and three kids went to see the basketball game. I made sure to wear my one article of Cal clothing I brought with me for the trip.

Key Arena is kind of sad though. I guess the Sonics used to play there, but for this game they used a curtain to block off the entire upper bowl.

A figure skating competition in St Joseph, MO in September for my 2 nieces. Have another one next Sunday in Omaha.

I’m in Vegas this weekend for my daughter’s club volleyball tournament. Love watching so many girls involved and competing.

This is odd, I was and am a huge sports fan. would go to all of Cleveland sports teams games. I even had season tickets to the Browns games for several years, and Im still a huge fan but just dont go to games anymore, even turn down free tickets. To answer your question I cant remeber but it was the Cavs I know that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!