• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What WDW ride/experience do you just not get?

There were two rides I have ever wanted to try to bolt in the middle of:

Carousel of Progress (Dang, no way to jump off. My friend and I were trapped!)

and

It's a Small World. Small mechanical children singing at levels only dogs can hear.

And neither song gets out of your head for DAYS!!!!!!!!! :confused3
Much much rather be on Splash, Space, Big Thunder or Everest. Or especially Buzz Lightyear!!!!!!!!!

Test Track. Didn't like the stop and go aspect, I like rides that zip really fast and finish before I have a chance to realize I might actually be scared :goodvibes

Indy Speadway. it is slow and boring, always a long queue and takes up a lot of space which could be put to better use

Soarin'. It was fun the first time, but I can't even begin to fathom waiting more than maybe 10-15 minutes at the most. We'll probably skip it this December. Stitch is God-awful, and I can't believe they replaced Alein Encounter with that:crazy2:

I love most of these attractions (except Stitch) but I would really love it if Indy Speedway would get demolished and a new E-ticked put right in there! I try to avoid it at all costs, but there are usually loooong lines at Indy.

Have you seen how much space it takes up? It is a really big lot. A real attraction would fit in there nicely ;)

I like Soarin' because it's different. The RnR... EE... Space Mountain... are all just rollercoasters and although I love rollercoasters, it can get repetetive and boring. Soarin' is a nice low key ride that is different.

The ride that I don't get though is...

Space Mountain: I get that it's a classic but aside from that how can anyone who wasn't there from the beginning enjoy this ride? It's probably one of the worst rides ever. It's completely dark, minus the very little stars. RnR is dark but there something visually stimulating to look at. Not to mention riding feels like someone's shaking you and trying to make your whole body feel like crap.

It's a "thrill ride" but there's nothing thrilling about it. And it's NOT scary by any sense and I'm a sissy. The seats are very uncomfortable and awkward if you ride alone or you have to sit with someone you don't know.

I hope they rehab it for an extensive time because then they'd have enough time to re-do the track and make it smooth. Then change up the seating a little bit.

It's just all around a terrible experience.

I love most of these attractions (except Stitch) but I would really love it if Indy Speedway would get demolished and a new E-ticked put right in there! I try to avoid it at all costs, but there are usually loooong lines at Indy.

Have you seen how much space it takes up? It is a really big lot. A real attraction would fit in there nicely ;)

Forgot about this ride! That's how much I don't care for it. I completely agree!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter