What will January bring? A fun speculation thread.

TeraCuse

Owner at OKW, fan of the Skyliner
Just under 80 days to go until we hit CBR. A little different trip for us this year because of COVID. Health complications will keep my spouse at home so this will just be me and our adult kid. Should be a great time. I'm hoping to be close to Riviera for a nice morning stroll and great European coffee!

Some fun speculation to kill off the rest of the countdown. What do you think the first couple of weeks of January are going to look like? There will be no Epcot festival going on (presumably), water based rides will most likely be down for refurb, the holiday season will be over. Then on the flip side, there are many colleges who are having an extended winter break. Could it drive more people to FL during that time?

If anyone is going to be at CBR in the first of January and wants an early morning coffee buddy, just let me know! LOL

Just learned about the Festival of the Arts starting on January 8. Could not be more excited for this! We've never been during that time and looking forward to seeing something new. This will take January speculation to a whole new level, thinking about how the festival is going to impact crowds. Can't wait!

Just learned about the Festival of the Arts starting on January 8. Could not be more excited for this! We've never been during that time and looking forward to seeing something new. This will take January speculation to a whole new level, thinking about how the festival is going to impact crowds. Can't wait!

Sounds like me! Not only have I never been, but this is my "Food and Wine" trip. For over 10 years, I haven't missed a F&W festival. But this year, I didn't feel comfortable enough. so I rescheduled my September trip to mid-January. At the time I didn't know about the Festival of the Arts. Now I can't wait, whatever it is.

Sounds like me! Not only have I never been, but this is my "Food and Wine" trip. For over 10 years, I haven't missed a F&W festival. But this year, I didn't feel comfortable enough. so I rescheduled my September trip to mid-January. At the time I didn't know about the Festival of the Arts. Now I can't wait, whatever it is.

Twists and turns are everywhere! The human toll of the layoffs are terrible. It also says we're not going to see shows happening any time soon. How will that impact crowds if there are no auditoriums sucking up bodies, pushing them all out into the walkways and waiting in ride queues. Regardless, a vacation is sorely needed and we'll be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!