What Year is this Park Map From?

lsutiggergirl

Mouseketeer
A friend of mine just gave me this map from apparently the Magic Kingdom in Disney World. I'm assuming it's from some year in the 70s, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out! Thanks! :scratchin

Here it is:
MagicKingdomMap.jpg

These were produced for the park and I think, updated every year. They look the same with just small diferences. You might find a copyright date somewhere in small print. You should also look for key rides that are or are not there. Such as Pirates was not an original opening attraction. SO if POTC was not shown this would have been from '71 or '72. The photo you've pasted is too small for us to check for details. Good luck.

Burning my eyeballs a bit more... I don't think I see POTC or Space Mountain. Leads one to believe this may be from original park opening era, '71 or '72. Can you confirm those attractions on your map?

Yes, that is somewhat better. as mentioned. I do not see POTC or SM on the map. The print legend at bottom is still too small to read to verify other details. You don't have the map in hand - do you? A few things to look for...
POTC opened in '73,
SM in '75.
If You Had Wings in '72
The Walt Disney Story in '72

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter