What food is not included with the cruise price?

On our recent 3 night cruise we didn't pay anthing extra for food.

When we went to the movies we just stop by deck 9 grabbed a soda from the drink station and a bag of chips from pluto's and we were all set.

You should never have a time when food isn't available somewhere.

On our recent 3 night cruise we didn't pay anthing extra for food.

When we went to the movies we just stop by deck 9 grabbed a soda from the drink station and a bag of chips from pluto's and we were all set.

I had bags of chips on the Wonder, but on the Magic I didn't see any. Anyone know if I just missed them or if they don't have them.

First congrats on booking and i'm sure you'll have a blast!

All food is covered except for: snacks at the movies, food off the ship other than CC and I believe thats it. Of course liquer is not included at all. If I am missing something I am sure someone else will add to the list or I will repost.

Have a MAGICal, WONDERful or DREAMy cruise!

I'm a D Mt. Dew fan and I need it in the mornings too. I just brought a few cans onboard in my carryon because Disney is all Coke (which is awesome because I am a huge Coke fan.)

Yeah you never go hungry for sure!!! Come home and the scale screams "Get off, now!"

So on the cruise...what's not included?

Someone we know just went and said there are tons of "hidden fees". We cruised with Disney a few years ago, and I don't really remember much in the was of extra fees.

What about food? Is all food on the ship included? Even the stands outside the pools? Roomservice?

Thanks!

JennyJ I'm merging your thread with another that has answers to your questions.

So on the cruise...what's not included?

Someone we know just went and said there are tons of "hidden fees". We cruised with Disney a few years ago, and I don't really remember much in the was of extra fees.

What about food? Is all food on the ship included? Even the stands outside the pools? Roomservice?

Thanks!

Palo the adult restaurant is extra, so is coffee from Cafe Cove. You pay for the snacks at the stand right outside of the theater (popcorn and candy). And somethings that are ordered through room service - candy, water, canned soda. Please remember to tip if you order from room service.

If you order a soda at a bar (instead of at your sit down restaurant) you need to pay because the soda is canned. However, soda is always free at the beverage stand on Deck 9, along with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and milk.

Room service will be your only option on Disney from midnight until about 6 am.
No midnight to 1:30 am buffet, or 24 hour Denny's type restaurant like some ships have. Our kids loved going to the midnight buffet on HAL, and when we were on NCL America they loved getting a burger and fries at 1 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter