What's the best way to get to HS from AoA early am?

Dshelly2004

Earning My Ears
Looking for input on options how to get to HS from AoA on our first day. We want to experience RotR and looking at getting to park as early as possible.

The buses from the resorts will get you there before the park opens. If you want to be even earlier then take Uber or Lyft to one of the Epcot resorts and walk to the Studios. Swan or Boardwalk are closest.

The buses from the resorts will get you there before the park opens. If you want to be even earlier then take Uber or Lyft to one of the Epcot resorts and walk to the Studios. Swan or Boardwalk are closest.

There are currently no buses between Skyliner resorts and DHS or Epcot unless the Skyliner is down. AoA isn't open yet, but I'd expect it to be the same.

If you have a car I'd drive. Lines start forming for the Skyliner well before it even starts running.

Quickest way and only way to "control" your arrival time is Uber/Lyft to Swan or the Speedway Station across from BWI and walk to DHS from there.

There are currently no buses between Skyliner resorts and DHS or Epcot unless the Skyliner is down. AoA isn't open yet, but I'd expect it to be the same.

If you have a car I'd drive. Lines start forming for the Skyliner well before it even starts running.
So the person who said bus was mistaken?

At this time,yes.

The only exception we saw during our trip was one Morning the Skyliner to DHS line was really backed up at CBR Station and they had HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS EXPRESS buses available as an alternative.

There may be busses to the CBR Skyliner station at times (I never saw one), but there definitely aren't any at Pop. They're using the DHS and Epcot bus stops there to load more busses for MK and AK.

We visited in August before AoA was open. The weather was stormy that week and the Skyliner was often closed. So, there were buses to Epcot and the Studios for much of the day.

I thought they had early morning busses for before Skyliner opens. Someone on CBR thread posted they have early bus service. Maybe it’s changed. What do people do if they have early breakfast ADR?

I thought they had early morning busses for before Skyliner opens. Someone on CBR thread posted they have early bus service. Maybe it’s changed. What do people do if they have early breakfast ADR?

Uber/Lyft/taxi. DHS and Epcot open late nowadays (10 and 11), so there is no early transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter