What's the best way to slow down and enjoy?

Absolutely "stop and smell the roses", its VACATION!:cheer2: Its so hustle bustle for many on an everyday basis, just enjoy, and remember, there will hopefully be other trips! Enjoy the pools for some relaxation and down time! :yay:

Maybe my wife and I are lucky to be on the same kind of schedule, maybe its a bit of a compromise, but the best advice that I have read is that it is a vacation and you will be back so you don't have to do everything this time around.

We tend to do short trips with a specific goal in mind. Last year it was the Halloween Party, this year, Christmas. We both have a couple of "must do's", Pirates and Haunted Mansion so we have fast passes. We love a leisurely stroll around Epcot, eating and drinking when we want (no rides here for us).

We plan together, restaurants, rides, parks etc. make sure that we hit each others top 3 and the rest we roll with it. If it happens, great, if not, next time.

Whatever you decide, have a great time

Off day between parks. You won't miss much and you can still feel like you're not 'wasting' money. Pool time, DS, walking around. Sitting in the lobby and just relax.
Leave the park in the afternoon and visit resorts. You can do this easily for MK and Epcot. Just go to lobby order a drink or 2 or not. And just people watch or relax on the sand beaches.
Schedule a dole whip (or similar) "ride". It's their break and it's hard coded on your schedule. You have control over the scheduling but it's relaxing for others.
Planning a trip and we may do this! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter