• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats the cost like?

cool chris

cool days, cool times, coolchris
hi all me again,
Just wanted to find out what the cost of basic drinks like coke was in the different parks was like, also can any body get these refillable cups? are they worth it? how much are they? and can you take them on the rides otherwise i feel it might be a waste of money.

thanks guys

cool chris

Sorry, I don't know what the price of sodas would be in the parks as we don't drink a lot of them (we stick mainly to water). I think I remember a bottle of water costing $2.50, but the drinking fountains are free ;)

The refillable mugs are available in the Disney resorts for around $9 - $10 each and are good for refills for the length of your stay in that resort . They are not available for refills in the parks. The only variation on this (as far as I am aware) is in the water parks where you can buy a mug with 'free' refills for the whole day. Each resort has a mug design specific to that resort so you cannot use it elsewhere.

There has been much discussion on the boards recently about the perceived change in policy between the old system of the resort mugs being good 'for life' and the new policy of restricting them to the length of the trip on which they were purchased. Whichever it is, they are still well worth the cost (in my opinion) if you are staying in a Disney resort for more than a few days - you'll get your money's worth, especially in very warm weather!

I'm sure the 500ml bottles of Coke etc were about $2.50 in the parks. Drinks with a counter service meal are between $2 and $3 depending on the size you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter