What's the second best salad on property and where is it at?

Unfortunately my first choice is no more. It was the Colony entree salad (without the chicken is best) at Liberty Tree Tavern. My second choice is the entree chicken caesar salad at Grand Floridian Cafe. Hoping to hear more ideas now that Colony salad seems to be gone.

I've not tried it myself (yet) but have heard rave reviews of the Tuna Nicoise Salad at Primo Piatto at the Riviera. Seared Rare Tuna on Crispy Greens tossed with Potatoes, Hard-boiled Egg, and a Dijon Vinaigrette.

Unfortunately my first choice is no more. It was the Colony entree salad (without the chicken is best) at Liberty Tree Tavern.
I also thought of that LTT salad, but didn't mention it, since it is gone.

Steak salad at Skipper Canteen. It’s my favorite meal on property.
I was a big fan of this salad, but unfortunately this was also removed from the post-covid menu. :(

Had the Cobb earlier this week, but today at ABC Commissary we had a side salad, Arugula-Farro salad. It had a nice light dressing, raisins and apples. It was delicious

The salad at Tiffin's was pretty darn good; albeit a bit basic.

Best salad is The Jiko salad..... EPCOT Land Pavilion Greens, Seasonal Pears, Lemon Vinaigrette, Sweet-and-Spicy Pumpkin Seeds.
Unfortunately, not open.

Best salad is The Jiko salad.
tenor.gif

The Harvest Salad at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' is amazing! Ask for it with fried chicken instead of grilled. It has:
"Mixed greens tossed with fire-roasted red peppers and corn, shredded white cheddar cheese, heirloom cherry tomatoes and house-made balsamic dressing. Topped with grilled chicken, avocado and hushpuppies."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter