What's the word on add-on food items?

Cameo

DIS Veteran
I notice at Spoodle's, for instance, you can add on shrimp or scallops to your steak entree. Or, at Coral Reef you can add chicken or shrimp to your salad appetizer. Is this allowed when you are on the DDP? Do you have to pay OOP for the add-on or is just considered part of your TS meal?

Only experience I had with this was at Kona cafe. 2 times I added shrimp to a noodle dish (cost a couple of bucks more), and I was not charged for it on the Dining Plan.

Lots of folks have experienced such pixie dust. Just be prepared to pay for any add-on's out-of-pocket, since they're actually not included with the Dining Plan.

This will be my first time on DDP, but I remember reading about servers encouraging the add-ons to increase the total bill, and their tip. Is this something that has stopped recently?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter