what's up with Member Services these days?

sonney

Mouseketeer
Getting through to MS over the past few weeks has been horrible! First, it takes forever to get a ring rather than a busy signal. Then average wait time is about 20-30 mintues to get a live person! Is this such a busy season? Are they just short of staff or did they cut back due to layoffs?

Then yesterday when I finally got through, I was told that BV was off-line all day and I had to call back the next day (groan!). WHAT'S UP!?!!

I was told several weeks ago that booking activity had increased because of the better air fares.

In the most recent Vacation Magic, MS stated that September is thier busiest booking period. My guess is because it includes Summer for the 11 month window folks and Spring Break for those trying to book Spring Break at 7 mo.

I called Member Services yesterday morning about 11 a.m. Eastern time & had no problem getting through to a real person. The only time I was on hold was when the CM went to check on something for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter