whats your fav disney movie

Alice in Wonderland, Lady and the Tramp, The Aristocats, Tinkerbell movies are joy to my heart too, B&B, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Sleeping Beauty, the Sword in the Stone, The Great Mouse detective.

Top 4: Follow Me Boys, Gnome Mobile, One and Only Original Family Band, and So Dear to My Heart. Can't beat the casting of Fred McMurray and Kurt Russell, Walter Brennan and the Mary Poppins kids, young Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell with Buddy Ebsen, and Burl Ives and Beulah Bondi.

I really love That Darn Cat! (1965). I think it is an overlooked live-action movie which has a pretty good plot, great characters, and ample laughs. Another favorite is The Aristocats. Wheres that films live-action reimagining???

I don't really like most of the newer Pixar films. but am obsessed with Inside Out.
It’s great to see the classic live-action on Disney+ love That Darn Cat!

Top 4: Follow Me Boys, Gnome Mobile, One and Only Original Family Band, and So Dear to My Heart. Can't beat the casting of Fred McMurray and Kurt Russell, Walter Brennan and the Mary Poppins kids, young Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell with Buddy Ebsen, and Burl Ives and Beulah Bondi.
OMG. I can’t believe this list. It’s awesome. I’ve got all the classic live-action on my watch list on Disney+. It’s great that they have many of them available. Follow Me Boys is one of the most unknown endearing movies. Let me guess- Savage Sam and Those Calloways are somewhere on your list?

Live-action: original Parent Trap, The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes and Escape to Witch Mountain
Animated- Peter Pan and Cinderella

Alice in Wonderland, Lady and the Tramp, The Aristocats, Tinkerbell movies are joy to my heart too, B&B, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Sleeping Beauty, the Sword in the Stone, The Great Mouse detective.
My oldest grew up on the Tinker Bell movies. They are so great. Should have a stronger following.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts