Whats your FAVORITE Pete "The Rant" Werner moment?

The thing with that I see is they have put it back in the resorts that it sells well in like the DVC resorts for example. The resorts that don't have any my guess would be it didn't sell well so they have not requested any.

I'll give u that for some resorts... but I for one would love to have Mug from the grand Floridan it would make a nice reminder of what an awesome time I had or a key chain for the Contempory that all. I know why DVC does it but It is what it is ..

I loved the fake peanuts in New Fantasyland rant. My favorite was from when he went to Akershus and hated the scrambled eggs. It was the first show I ever listened to, so it holds a special place in my heart. :)

1) Harry Potter packages in 2010 (trying to get in the park early)
2) Finger scans. Oh, did he ever get heated on that one!

You can definitely hear the Jersey come out when he gets started. It's so funny to hear his accent get stronger and stronger :lmao:

I do appreciate that for the most part they've kept religion and politics out completely in rants :thumbsup2 Pete used to bring politics in occasionally but would quickly apologize. I've gained a lot of respect for the team as a result. I live in a capital city and hear politics daily; it's nice that the dis is a place to escape that :)

Anytime the Jersey accent shows up, you know your about to witness a good Rant. I would love to see/hear a best of compilation on DisUnplugged!

OMG how amazing were Pete's rants on DCL, GAC, and Handicapped parking today!!!! I was yelling and cheering him on in my living room

Two rants in one show was like buy one get one free! Ha! Awesome rants today Pete completely 100% agree!!! You know it's gonna be a awesome Pete rant when stoning and burning in hell is involved! HA! Love how Pete isn't afraid to speak his mind. Hilarious!

OMG how amazing were Pete's rants on DCL, GAC, and Handicapped parking today!!!! I was yelling and cheering him on in my living room

I wasn't really a fan of them.

I really don't agree that DCL owes anyone anything if a cruse gets canceled by the,m Yes it is dumb that DVC doesn't just contract out the cruise before they go on sale and hopefully they will learn from this to do it in the future.

As for the GAC thing why can't we wait until Disney actually implements it before we pass judgement on it, all we have right now are rumors and no one has actually used it yet. Maybe it will be better then the GAC or it could be worse but we won't know about either until it is actually implemented.

However I do agree with them there should be a special area of Hell reserved for people who use someone elses disabled parking permits.

You have a very good point. At this point they are just rumors. I think they should leave the program as it is, however instead of issuing a hand written pass, they should issue a pass with the holders photo printed on it. That way it can't be passed around and right there you have eliminated a good portion of abusers

I loved the fake peanuts in New Fantasyland rant. My favorite was from when he went to Akershus and hated the scrambled eggs. It was the first show I ever listened to, so it holds a special place in my heart. :)

Hilarious! :rotfl2: Someone who's sayin' what a lot of us are thinkin'.:thumbsup2

I haven't been listening all that long but his Starbucks rant was a riot.

If you thought Starbucks rant was great, please do yourself a favor a watch the most recent episode and let us know what you think of the DCL and handicapped rants

Any rant about or referencing "the cleaning lady" is tops in my book. Sometimes I just anxiously listen hoping to hear the mere mention of her nickname!

I wasn't really a fan of them.

I really don't agree that DCL owes anyone anything if a cruse gets canceled by the,m Yes it is dumb that DVC doesn't just contract out the cruise before they go on sale and hopefully they will learn from this to do it in the future.

The only thing I think Disney should do is either refund them totally and give them a credit to another sailing OR allow them to rebook any equivalent sailing even if there is a price difference. I don't mean they should allow people to get a 7 day cruise for their original 4 day cruise price, but if they were on a 4 day cruise they should be allowed to book another 4 day cruise without paying more.

The only thing I think Disney should do is either refund them totally and give them a credit to another sailing OR allow them to rebook any equivalent sailing even if there is a price difference. I don't mean they should allow people to get a 7 day cruise for their original 4 day cruise price, but if they were on a 4 day cruise they should be allowed to book another 4 day cruise without paying more.

I agree they should be allowed to book another cruise and that is what they did do but the cruise was going to cost more either due to the time of year or it being in a higher tier of pricing. Maybe Disney could have given them a room at the price they paid but how is that fair if they do it in that situation and they don't if you cancel the cruise yourself? Personally I don't think DCL owes them anything other than what they did and it wasn't really said what DCL offered them. Also if they only found out about it from reading the boards here then they must have had a really bad travel agent.

find the episode called the sick show Pete rants about coffee awesome

I like some suppressed swearing and righteous indignation in my rants so I'm gonna have to go with last week's GAC rant. It had everything: proposed public shaming, spitting in faces, rocks to the head, special places and burning in hell...it was awesome and totally spot on!! We love you Pete!!:hug: Keep telling it like it is!

ETA: It was so good I just went back and listened to it again!

If your cruise was cancelled by Disney without your consent, they have clearly inconvenienced you and your family. If that's the case then they should allow you to pick any equivalent sailing anytime of the year for exactly the same price. It's not like they cancelled because the ship was damaged and could not be used, they cancelled the sailing because they wanted to make more money. By booking a sailing you are creating a contract between you and the cruise line that says I pay you this, and you provide me this. The customer did not choose to break the contract, the cruise line did. And it was done with the sole mission to possibly make more money. Let them pick whichever equivalent cruise they want, match the price, and move on. Do what's right DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!