What's your favorite unique to Disney dish?

SgtTibbs

RunDisney'er
What is your favorite dish that's unique to Disney?

Tonga Toast tops my list with Dole Whip and The Satu'il Canteen - Cheeseburger Bao Buns close behind.

Not a dish but my hubby's favorites are the Mickey Mouse ice cream bars. I don't think I have one but maybe I will when we visit in November. I kinda want to try the rum Dole Whip :)

Caramel and chocolate dipped Minnie Mouse apple. I need to have one every trip and recommend getting one to go, too. I would have never tried this if my kids hadn't left dinner early and used their magic bands to get one years ago at Downtown Disney at DL. They are the same at WDW. Delicious!

Hippopotomaitai from Trader Sam's. I know you can get Mai Tai's elsewhere, but these are the real deal. The "Captain's Mai Tai" on other Disney menus is NOT the real deal. Also, must have the Lapu Lapu.

And, of course, Mickey Waffles.

Oh, my…..I know they are really not so unique, but I have to have the cheese Danish almost every morning when we're there. Then there are the Mickey Bars, Dole Whip Floats, and Mickey Rice Krispies Treats (some things just taste better at Disney World). As far as "food-food", I would say the pizza at Via Napoli. We get this almost every time. Otherwise I can't think of anything else because we bounce around the restaurants so much, and mostly want to try new things.

Another vote for Mickey bars! On a hot day they can't be beat. I also loved the braised pork lunch entree from BOG. I thought that was the best meal I ate on our last trip.

Homecomin': Thigh high chicken biscuits
Wolfgang Puck Express CS: Bacon-wrapped meatloaf with mashed potatoes
Raglan Road: Smokie City cheese dip with a baguette
California Grill: Sonoma goat cheese ravioli, the bread basket with that fabulous butter
Biergarten: Tomato Basil Salad - I have the recipe and make it all summer at home
La Hacienda: Parrillada del Mar (Seafood platter with grilled veggies)
Tangierine Cafe CS: Shawarma Platter
BoG lunch CS: Seared tuna Nicoise salad
Tokyo Dining: Volcano Roll, it is presented beautifully
1900 Park Fare: Red Velvet pancakes with cream cheese topping
Chef Mickey's: Parmesan Mashed potatoes

I know there massed produced but I love the smoked turkey legs and the goat cheese ravioli at Cal Grill

I would have said the potato wrapped snapper at Flying Fish, but they took it off the menu when they remodeled the restaurant. ☹

Mickey Bars, Mickey Waffles, and Pooh’s French Toast or whatever it is called at CP.

Butternut Squash Soup at Mara and Boma. Yes, I know you can buy/make butternut squash soup, but it always tastes very much different from theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!