What's your favorite unique to Disney dish?

DH would probably say anything related to Dole Whips. I really love the strawberry "soup" at 1900 PF and cream cheese-filled pretzels. Oh, and there's something about that POG juice blend...maybe you can get it other places, but it tastes so good at WDW!

The dark and milk chocolate covered pineapples from Goofy’s Candy CO, and also the bakery in MK.

The Butterfinger cupcake from Starring Rolls was amazing, but ever since that shop closed and the cupcake moved over to the Starbucks, it has not tasted the same! Anyone know if there was a little recipe change?

Mine would be citrus swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace

Dole Whips are not unique to disney. There is a stand on St George street in St Augustine that sells them.

What is your favorite dish that's unique to Disney?

Tonga Toast tops my list with Dole Whip and The Satu'il Canteen - Cheeseburger Bao Buns close behind.

Zebra Dome, Tomato salad at Biergarten, fried plantains and cilantro chutney, Yuengling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!