Wheelchair and MaxPass at Disneyland

KPeterso

DIS Veteran
So last week, I was at Disneyland with my Mom. We have APs that include MaxPass and have been using it for a few months now. We also had a wheelchair for Mom as her knees have gotten really bad and it just makes for a better day to use a wheelchair. So, I had gotten a fastpass for Star Tours via the app on my phone. We used out return time at Peter Pan, so we headed to Alice to get a return time for that ride. The Alice line is not handicap accessible so the only way to ride is with a return time and going through the exit with the wheelchair. The cast member told me that we could not have one since we had a fastpass for Star tours and it would wipe out our Star tours time if she gave us an Alice time. We have always used the 2 in conjunction with one another to get the best out of our day. Is this a change or was the cast member wrong?

We also had a cast member at Small World who said we should never have gotten a fastpass for small world as they use the return times there. But she did let us in the handicap line. Other rides are happy to hear we have a fastpass and do not need a return time. Was I just hitting poorly informed cast members or were there some recent changes to MaxPass when using a wheelchair?

Thanks!
Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!