Wheelchair Issue at The Great Movie Ride

We were in the mainstream line for Kilmanjaro Safaris and some woman about my age who was behind DH and me, was complaining that me and my wheelchair were taking up too much space for their family to move forward when the line moved.

Taking up too much space in the line?! What the?!?! That doesn't even make sense! Do they complain about parties larger than a few ppl taking up too much space in line, too? Or there being too many parties in line?! LOL! And apparently she must've thought you couldn't hear her because you were in a wheelchair, LOL! :sad2: Some ppl....

I wonder if that woman would be upset over my being a wide load:lmao: . That just does not make sense that a wheelchair would take up so much room. Obviously she was cruising for something to complain about. Bet later on she complained about the way some teen was dressed or an ECV being too slow.

Big hugs and you got a great attitude.

As I said in my OP, I feel WDW was very good. They were even surprised the other family called 911 and that meant everyone had to wait. I'm glad to read that this is not the norm but I will tell you the next time we are at DHS and go on TGMR, I'm going to think of those awful people! Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter