Wheelchair on ROR

smidgy

dimples
What is the protocol for wheelchairs on Rise of the Resistance? Can we use it through most of the experience and then leave it behind when we board the trackless vehicle for the ride part? I assume then it magically appears at the end of the ride as on other rides? Hubby can transfer but it would be too much to walk through the whole thing

What is the protocol for wheelchairs on Rise of the Resistance? Can we use it through most of the experience and then leave it behind when we board the trackless vehicle for the ride part? I assume then it magically appears at the end of the ride as on other rides? Hubby can transfer but it would be too much to walk through the whole thing

I am going to assume it is the same at WDW, but others may correct me. Our experience is Disneyland only. We take the wheelchair all the way through the line. That includes through the pre-shows and the first part of the ride. We are always asked if we need it in the room just before the load and my Mom can stand for that. So we give it over at that point and she only walks maybe 30 feet through the whole queue.

I am going to assume it is the same at WDW, but others may correct me. Our experience is Disneyland only. We take the wheelchair all the way through the line. That includes through the pre-shows and the first part of the ride. We are always asked if we need it in the room just before the load and my Mom can stand for that. So we give it over at that point and she only walks maybe 30 feet through the whole queue.
We haven’t been yet, but the reports at WDW are that wheelchairs can be taken to the point of boarding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts