When are ADR/restaurant hours updated if park hours change?

Bmlors

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Context: I booked an ADR at Skipper's for 5:50pm on Nov 18 -- this coincided with the closing time of MK (6pm when we made the ADR), as we were hoping to finish the evening with a late dinner and walk out in an empty park. Subsequently, Disney has been updating the park hours and now the park is scheduled to close at 8pm on Nov 18. However, Skipper still shows a closing time of 6pm and no ADR's after 6pm.

So I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into when Disney will update the ADR/restaurant hours? I see that Skipper has a later closing time over the next few weeks now that MK is open later, so I'm assuming at some point Disney will update the hours in November. Whenever that happens, I'd like to bump our back to the new closing time...but I'd prefer to not have to check the site each and every day to see if hours have been updated. :)

I was JUST coming here to ask that same question! We have an ADR for LTT @ MK at 5:50pm when the parks were closing at 6pm but now they've been extended until 8pm so we'd like something a little later!

I know they do that since we were there last week and MK bumped to a 8pm closing on Friday and I did spot a 6:45pm ADR for LTT up for grabs....

Right now I have some dining finders set up on *********** and touringplans!

Good luck!

I haven't gotten any insider information on when the hours update, so I've just continued to check it daily (and I have the same alerts setup). So I'll get it eventually...

Well, immediately after posting this I went to Disney's site and today they've updated the hours for Skipper from 6pm closing to 7pm (MK closes at 8pm). So they've bumped it back an hour, but not all the way to park close (which is my goal). And nothing is available in the new 6pm-7pm window -- so either the ADR's haven't been made available to match the restaurant closing time, or they were all snatched up before I could get in.

I am watching for a Dec date. Park hours have finally updated to 8 at some restaurants, so should be soon. 🤞

Thank you for the heads up -- Skipper also had them updated just now and I got a later time.

I’m waiting for them to update LTT. The app shows it’s open until 7pm, but the latest reservation time was 6pm. I got 5:55pm. When I go on the website it shows the restaurant is only open until 6pm for December.

Please advise. They just extended hours today for spring break in which any dining openings limited or not existent. I keep checking website and haven’t made later times yet. I have been on hold for 55 min right now thinking Disney may know or be able to book. How many days in between extending hours and more slots opening.

Please advise. They just extended hours today for spring break in which any dining openings limited or not existent. I keep checking website and haven’t made later times yet. I have been on hold for 55 min right now thinking Disney may know or be able to book. How many days in between extending hours and more slots opening.
Were you able to find an answer? I keep checking the site and nothing has changed.

I'm going at the same time. They extended hours for 3/26-3/28 last Friday. However, dining reservations were not loaded into the system until Tuesday of this week. I know because I've been checking everyday.

We probably have to wait until next week for them to open up the rest of the week. I'm still waiting for 3/29 - 4/3 reservations to open up.

Sometimes they add later dining times before they actually extend the park hours. On 2/17, I found multiple openings for Be Our Guest on 3/23 between 6pm and 7pm. (I booked for 6:40 pm) Previously I hadn't found any openings for this date. At that time, the published park hours for 3/23 had Magic Kingdom closing at 6 pm. Last Friday, 3/5, was when the hours for 3/23 were extended to 9pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!