When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

This weekend Nov 3 to Nov 6 for Wine and Dine race weekend. :) Just have to survive three more work days!

After going on cruises for a couple of years and not going on holiday for another couple of years next year I want to be visiting Pop Century next year after a 5-year gap. Do you think the room refurbishment will be finished by then?

Quick trip Jan 9 & 10, 2018, staying at POP, celebrating DW's 50th Birthday at Ohana. Doing Epcot and MK on the 9th and Animal Kingdom the 10th, and maybe in the morning of the 10 a quick to HS for RRRC (because I could not get on it last March)and TOT.

After going on cruises for a couple of years and not going on holiday for another couple of years next year I want to be visiting Pop Century next year after a 5-year gap. Do you think the room refurbishment will be finished by then?
Stayed at Pop Century Sept 28- till Oct 4. Requested and got refurbished room. Some are done and they are working on others. If u have any more questions let me know

My first solo Disney trip on Christmas week 12-25 to 12-29 AKV, would anyone be interested to meet up?

I'll be solo for sometime around the second week in Dec, Jan 22-28, April 19-23 with family, and then for my birthday in Oct 15-19

Anyone that has as much love for Walt Disney World as me want to talk?
I might not be back there till the 50th in 2021 but was just there last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!