When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'll be heading solo sometime around Halloween. No dates planned yet. Would be nice to meet someone new while I'm there. 27 male here

After all my potential travelling companions fell through, I'm solo'ing September 8th & 9th at POFQ (and one yet unbooked MCO hotel for the 6.30am flight I have on the 10th!) Currently have an ADR for 2 for lunch at Tiffins on the Sunday, but am debating cancelling it - we'll see what the early reviews of F&W are and/or I'll decide if I can live off beignets for a weekend... ;)

Edited to add: I technically get in on the 7th, but with a flight landing at 9.30pm & using Magical Express to get in, I'm not seeing much happening that night except maybe late night Disney Springs?

Last edited:
After all my potential travelling companions fell through, I'm solo'ing September 8th & 9th at POFQ (and one yet unbooked MCO hotel for the 6.30am flight I have on the 10th!) Currently have an ADR for 2 for lunch at Tiffins on the Sunday, but am debating cancelling it - we'll see what the early reviews of F&W are and/or I'll decide if I can live off beignets for a weekend... ;)

Edited to add: I technically get in on the 7th, but with a flight landing at 9.30pm & using Magical Express to get in, I'm not seeing much happening that night except maybe late night Disney Springs?

I'm planning on rope dropping AK that day then heading to Epcot after lunch. I'm going solo, but a family from my town will be at WDW that weekend. I'm not really sure what my meals are going to look like. Maybe we could explore Gorilla Falls or see the Tiger cubs. Always nice to meet some fellow Disney lovers.
Michael

Going November 15 to November 19th. That's a short visit for me. Expressly for Slinky Dog Dash and Mickey's Birthday.

I will be there Nov 15-18...just saying...
I will be there Nov 15-18...just saying...

You want to chat about touring plans in private message? Have you ever met any of the other DISers?? I have. Have had great times. If touring plans match, I'm always looking to meet new DISers. My two faves will not be going the same as me this year. Mostly, I'm content to tour alone.

I will be solo Oct. 6-10; I'd love to meet some fellow DISers, especially someone interested in Food and Wine festival and Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter