When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hi guys,

I'd love to book a trip to Orlando for +/- 10 days, somewhere between 21 aug / 4 sept to spend the days in Disney and Universal. I don't know anyone personally, who likes to join me on this trip, so I'm looking for travelbuddies. I think it would be fun to find an international group of people who love Disney/Harry Potter etc as much as I do, and who love to go on this trip with me. I'm a 25 year old woman from The Netherlands, living in Suriname at the moment. Would anyone be interested in joining me, or do you know a place where I can find people who might like to join me? Please let me know. You don't know what you'll find on the internet, so obviously before booking, I'd like to get to know the people who like to join me, and see if it's a 'travelmatch'.

Cheers,
Ayla

Hi guys,

I'd love to book a trip to Orlando for +/- 10 days, somewhere between 21 aug / 4 sept to spend the days in Disney and Universal. I don't know anyone personally, who likes to join me on this trip, so I'm looking for travelbuddies. I think it would be fun to find an international group of people who love Disney/Harry Potter etc as much as I do, and who love to go on this trip with me. I'm a 25 year old woman from The Netherlands, living in Suriname at the moment. Would anyone be interested in joining me, or do you know a place where I can find people who might like to join me? Please let me know. You don't know what you'll find on the internet, so obviously before booking, I'd like to get to know the people who like to join me, and see if it's a 'travelmatch'.

Cheers,
Ayla
Just a heads up that that is a holiday weekend in the US, Labor Day. It sounds like a really fun trip!

I'll be down there Sat. 3/28 through Mon. 3/30. Annual pass holder, Albany NY resident, 33 y/o male, and staying at All-Star Sports. Would love to meet up with people for rides/food/drinks/etc! Drop me a line or comment if interested!

Hi, I'm a passholder, middle-aged, and working full-time in Orlando through end of Feb. During some evenings and weekends, I'm looking to meet up for meals and park touring. I have these plans so far, in case anyone might like to join:

Feb. 8: MK day with Skipper Canteen lunch
Feb. 11: Yak and Yeti dinner
Feb. 13 Raglan Road dinner
Feb. 15: MK day with Diamond Horseshoe lunch

As of now, I have an extra spot in each of these dining reservations.

Also open to offsite restaurants and other touring ideas. Feel free to send me a message. :)

Checked back a few pages and not sure if this thread is entirely for solo travellers or not but I’ll post all the same!

Me and my partner will be there between 1st and 15th December, staying at the Riviera.

Our friends are not Disney people (incredible I know....), so we’re always on the lookout for other folks to hang out with a couple of times when we’re over!

Is anyone available to go to Disney in November of 2020? I’m a female in my late 20s who doesn’t want to go solo!

Is anyone available to go to Disney in November of 2020? I’m a female in my late 20s who doesn’t want to go solo!

That's a great time to go! I'm a male in my early 30s and I relish any chance to get down there! Going in late March and late June before my Annual Pass expires, but my arm could probably be twisted to go again!

I will be there May 26-31. This will be my first solo trip!! I am a thrill ride lover and don't like to relax very much on my vacations!

AP holder, I'll be in Orlando for work the last week of February by myself, planning to hit up the parks on 2/25 - 2/28, mostly Hollywood Studios and Epcot!

Last edited:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go in November.. Are you able to go at the end of august / beginning of september?

Going to be in Disney on 4/29/20 and 4/30/20 solo, anyone else going to be there solo during that time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!