When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I am currently holding a September, Labor Day week reservation, and am on the fence about deciding to cancel. Considering dining plans, advanced dining reservation and etc have been now cancelled, and the park reservation information has not been release yet, I actually think I will wait a little while longer to make the decision. My heart wants to go , but my brain wants to weigh the value proposition. I may wait till the cancellation window Deadline and flip a coin!
Well ... one step closer. My park reservations are made for each of my days. Now ... the wait to see if ADR’s will be possible for the park restaurants when I get to 60 Days out.
Still not convinced I won’t cancel, but going through the motions like the trip is a GO!

I have just booked this last weekend for 18th Feb to 1st March for Princess 10k solo. My friend dropped out but it was my dream not hers so not bummed to be going solo. Just need the borders to open :oops:

I’ll be there Dec 10-15. Would love to grab some dinner or drinks at Disney Springs or drinks at Jelly Rolls.

Anyone still going in September?

Staying 4-10 at boardwalk (DVC) but starting to rethink my plans.

First solo trip, so kinda nervous.

Hi guys! New here and first time solo traveler. I just booked my flight for 7/12-16. I’m planning Disney for 7/15. Anyone going those days? I’d love to meet up.

Hi guys! New here and first time solo traveler. I just booked my flight for 7/12-16. I’m planning Disney for 7/15. Anyone going those days? I’d love to meet up.
Do you already have tickets? They're not selling new 2020 tickets at this time.

Do you already have tickets? They're not selling new 2020 tickets at this time.
Oh great, my poor planning has already begun lol. Fabulous :) thanks for the heads up
I booked the flight cause I had a credit and only paid $30. I guess I can just head over to Universal and spend some time there.

Oh great, my poor planning has already begun lol. Fabulous :) thanks for the heads up
I booked the flight cause I had a credit and only paid $30. I guess I can just head over to Universal and spend some time there.
I'm sorry to have been the bearer of bad news!

July 17 - Epcot
July 18 - DHS
July 19 - MK
July 20 - DHS
July 21 - AK
I really hope Oga's is open (with the new bar law & everything), because I plan on spending a lot of time in SWGE!
I plan on being at Epcot on the 17th if I still decide to go. I'm trying to switch MK to HS on the 18th if a spot opens up for resort guests. Watching how things play out in Florida over the next week.

I plan on being at Epcot on the 17th if I still decide to go. I'm trying to switch MK to HS on the 18th if a spot opens up for resort guests. Watching how things play out in Florida over the next week.
I might move one of my DHS days to Epcot, now that they'd announced that Oga's is not reopening. I was really looking forward to doing everything in SWGE, which is why I booked 2 days in that park. I'm not sure how to switch, though - I assume I have to cancel what I have booked first & then search, because when I tried to "swap" I got a "Not So Fast!" error.

I might move one of my DHS days to Epcot, now that they'd announced that Oga's is not reopening. I was really looking forward to doing everything in SWGE, which is why I booked 2 days in that park. I'm not sure how to switch, though - I assume I have to cancel what I have booked first & then search, because when I tried to "swap" I got a "Not So Fast!" error.
Yes, that's my understanding - you cancel first, then rebook.

Looking forward to hearing how your trip goes ... you being an early trail blazer for us :)
Maybe it will help me make my final decision on September !

Anyone still going in September?

Staying 4-10 at boardwalk (DVC) but starting to rethink my plans.

First solo trip, so kinda nervous.
I'm still going. Sept 8 to 14 at POP.

Our tip overlaps - maybe we could meet for a drink. Or ice cream at Ample Hills...

Middle-aged, will be in Orlando area July 11 - August 9, no theme parks this time. Would anyone like to meet for a dinner either offsite, or at Disney Springs, or at a hotel restaurant?

I am open to dining in a restaurant's outdoor area or indoor area, as you prefer.

Feel free to send me a message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!