When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

DaisyDuck001

Let's meet up at WDW
Middle-aged, will be in Orlando area July 11 - August 9, no theme parks this time. Would anyone like to meet for a dinner either offsite, or at Disney Springs, or at a hotel restaurant?

I am open to dining in a restaurant's outdoor area or indoor area, as you prefer.

Feel free to send me a message.

Nilmerg

nilmerg
I have a trip all set for November 30 - December 6, 2020. If anyone is visiting, then let me know. I have had a few meet-ups with other members, and they've all been fun.

• bpmorley

Can wear the Mickey Ears with the best of them
    We have a trip planned for august 23-29, that's gonna get cancelled. Hopefully the dust settles by Nov 27

Kailani11

Earning My Ears
    I'm looking at going in 2021. Spring, April ish, and/or fall, November, depending on closures. Anyone else? I've never done a solo trip so would love to meet up. I couldn't find anyone to go and I really want to. :)

Nilmerg

nilmerg
    I'm looking at going in 2021. Spring, April ish, and/or fall, November, depending on closures. Anyone else? I've never done a solo trip so would love to meet up. I couldn't find anyone to go and I really want to. :)
    I have an annual pass and go as often as I can. When you have reliable dates, let me know, and if I can be there, I will!

• wlogarbo

Earning My Ears
    We still have a trip planned for Sept 18th-25th. We're hoping the parks will still be less crowded.

Azred

Earning My Ears
    Are you talking this November or 2021 November. I just booked Nov. 13-18 to use up some DVC points and to see what they will be doing for Christmas.

• Bfcfhome

Earning My Ears
    Been going to WDW since I was a little one back in the late 70s and early 80s. Doing Disney SOLO for the very first time ever because I don't want to lose my DVC points, also a first time DVC member #covidsucks. Am a little concerned about having a good time alone as I'm a little introverted which I know sounds contradictory, so maybe I do need a little extroversion. I like doing the rides but they aren't my favorite, I enjoy doing the food, drinks, and people watching. Looking for someone or groups to do things like "brews around the world" at Epcot, checkout the lounges at various places, etc. Basically more adult Disney type activities. Travel dates are Oct 3 - 11, 2020. Please connect if you're in the same boat as I am. Love watching the vids with Rhino (sp?) and Craig from DisUnplugged when they go on bar hops and wouldn't mind meeting up with them or their personalities. Maybe a good video idea for doing Disney solo in half shutdown....

Travel Dates: October 3 - 11, 2020

DaisyDuck001

Let's meet up at WDW
    Been going to WDW since I was a little one back in the late 70s and early 80s. Doing Disney SOLO for the very first time ever because I don't want to lose my DVC points, also a first time DVC member #covidsucks. Am a little concerned about having a good time alone as I'm a little introverted which I know sounds contradictory, so maybe I do need a little extroversion. I like doing the rides but they aren't my favorite, I enjoy doing the food, drinks, and people watching. Looking for someone or groups to do things like "brews around the world" at Epcot, checkout the lounges at various places, etc. Basically more adult Disney type activities. Travel dates are Oct 3 - 11, 2020. Please connect if you're in the same boat as I am. Love watching the vids with Rhino (sp?) and Craig from DisUnplugged when they go on bar hops and wouldn't mind meeting up with them or their personalities. Maybe a good video idea for doing Disney solo in half shutdown....

Travel Dates: October 3 - 11, 2020
    Hi, I will be at Epcot on October 10. I'm not into drinking alcohol, but could meet up for lunch at Regal Eagle.

Alice Sr.

My little Mouseketeer
    Hi - we will be there 10/3-8 at BWV then going to my vacation home, 10/8-11, then back to AKL 10/12-14. our group will be a 60ish, a couple 30ish, a 3 and 1 year old so shout out if you want to have cocktails or hang at the pool. It's hard to meet up without park hopping but we can always bring a drink down to the Boardwalk or pool area. Or if we are in the same park at the same time grab a bite or a drink. If meeting at the parks the babies would likely be with us unless it's later in the day at Epcot.

Bfcfhome

Earning My Ears
    Hi - we will be there 10/3-8 at BWV then going to my vacation home, 10/8-11, then back to AKL 10/12-14. our group will be a 60ish, a couple 30ish, a 3 and 1 year old so shout out if you want to have cocktails or hang at the pool. It's hard to meet up without park hopping but we can always bring a drink down to the Boardwalk or pool area. Or if we are in the same park at the same time grab a bite or a drink. If meeting at the parks the babies would likely be with us unless it's later in the day at Epcot.
    I'm at the BWV also, so we're on for a beverage or two. I'll be in touch closer to travel time.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.