When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'll be going March 11th to 14th. I was surprised even found a resort since nearly everything was booked for that week, didn't even notice any special events going on so it was strange.

Planning on going Jan 10th through the 14th 2021 with 3 of my adult co-workers, 4 of us, no kids or spouses! Leaving all the party poopers home.

Hi guys,

I'd love to book a trip to Orlando for +/- 10 days, somewhere between 21 aug / 4 sept to spend the days in Disney and Universal. I don't know anyone personally, who likes to join me on this trip, so I'm looking for travelbuddies. I think it would be fun to find an international group of people who love Disney/Harry Potter etc as much as I do, and who love to go on this trip with me. I'm a 25 year old woman from The Netherlands, living in Suriname at the moment. Would anyone be interested in joining me, or do you know a place where I can find people who might like to join me? Please let me know. You don't know what you'll find on the internet, so obviously before booking, I'd like to get to know the people who like to join me, and see if it's a 'travelmatch'.

Cheers,
Ayla
Hi Ayla!

Just saw your post. I'm from The Netherlands too. Going solo in September, but your departure day is my arrival day. Otherwise we could have done some Disney/Universal parks together. Keep looking and I'm sure you will find a new friend/friends to go with. But if you don't, just go! This will be my 4th time going solo and I love it.

I'll be going March 11th to 14th. I was surprised even found a resort since nearly everything was booked for that week, didn't even notice any special events going on so it was strange.
It’s spring break, flower & garden festival, and Galaxy’s Edge will keep the parks extra busy for at least a year

August 22nd-27th here! I'm gutted I'll be missing spaceship earth though... I was looking forward to riding it over and over again while reveling in my 80s EPCOT childhood!

Annual PassHolder here. Going morning of March 28 through evening of March 30. Staying at All-Star Sports. Also coming back the morning of Tuesday 4/14 and staying through evening of Friday 4/17, staying at an AirBnB.

I'm 100% up for meeting up with some people for rides and/or food on either or both of those trips. Drop me a line!

Looking at the second weekend in December 2020. Went that same time in 2019 and it seamed to be a super busy weekend (appeared to be lots of conventions)...Does anyone know whats going on during that time in Orlando?

We have a trip planned for August 23-29, that may fall thru if we have to wear masks. Also Nov 27 - dec 2.

Still intend on traveling 9/4-12. Split stay Pop/AKL. Traveling with my son and his fiance and celebrating their recent engagement! We've discussed it at length and even though we lost our perfectly planned ADRs we will make the best of whatever the situation is and looking forward to spending time together (they live far from me). Cancelling the character meals was the hardest blow for me, but still marginally hopeful they may be reinstated. My biggest concern at this point is the restriction of travelers from New York and hoping the Governor will rescind the order for 14 day quarantine.

Sister & I are locked into going July 17-21. If for some reason Disney doesn't extend/let us use our AP's, we'll go to USO. Anxiously waiting to hear news on that.

Looking at the second weekend in December 2020. Went that same time in 2019 and it seamed to be a super busy weekend (appeared to be lots of conventions)...Does anyone know whats going on during that time in Orlando?

Lots of colleges finish their exams that week. I'm not sure about Orlando.

I have two trips booked (Nov & Dec) but seeing as I have the summer off I’m doing some serious thinking about booking a trip Aug 1-8th. My hesitation is that I won’t be able to secure a park reservation for more than one day. I really don’t want to spend the money on a resort to only be able to go to a park for 1 out of 7 days. Hopefully more info about the reservation system will be coming out soon.

I am currently holding a September, Labor Day week reservation, and am on the fence about deciding to cancel. Considering dining plans, advanced dining reservation and etc have been now cancelled, and the park reservation information has not been release yet, I actually think I will wait a little while longer to make the decision. My heart wants to go , but my brain wants to weigh the value proposition. I may wait till the cancellation window Deadline and flip a coin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!