When can I expect points in my account or any other notice!

LadyLvsTramp

Registered
Just added 50 points to my membership but a new contract since I am adding my adult children only to the 50 point contract. We joined DVC as a family when my children were under 18 and I want them to get the member advantages with the 480 other points we already own direct purchase. Anyone know how long it takes to get any kind of notice the paperwork is underway. I'm very anxious since the 2/25 deadline is looming! I know they are really busy right now but my credit card already charged it is a cash purchase.

If you bought direct, your new membership normally is available the same day. They may be backed up due to the flood. FYI - this is a new separate membership, it isn't added to your existing, you may need to call for your new log in.

:earsboy: Bill

If you bought direct, your new membership normally is available the same day. They may be backed up due to the flood. FYI - this is a new separate membership, it isn't added to your existing, you may need to call for your new log in.

:earsboy: Bill
Thank you I did get info today took longer but finally got it today needed help to log in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter