when did you get you voucher??

Okay, this is exactly what happened. When the contest opened, my sisters and I registered ourselves since we were planning a trip in April. I even registered my mother in law, who was not even coming on the trip. (I don't know why. I just got so excited.) I didn't know if I was going to be able to use her voucher or not. Well, I DID!!!

The first day I arrived, I went to Guest Services with my ID and the 2 vouchers. The guy at the window would not allow me to redeem my MIL's voucher because she was not standing next to me with a photo ID. I even asked if I could go get it from her because she didn't want to stand in line. He said, "No. She must be here with it." I don't know what I'd have done if he said yes because she was not there and I didn't have her ID.

The next day, I went back to guest services to redeem my sister's voucher (because we're identical twins and I had her ID.) She was there, so I don't feel bad about that. I also attempted to redeem MIL's again. She originally said no, but I said, "It's my mother-in-law's. Do I need to go get her and stand back in line?" She said, "It's your MIL? I just need to verify her address." As I was looking for anything in my purse that would have her address on it, she said, "Do you know it from memory?" Of course I did because it was my MIL's voucher. She said OK and redeemed it for me.

So it paid to be persistent and try again the next day.

Good luck to everyone.

So has anyone gotten a voucher recently? Still waiting to see if DH will get his or not.

There was a number posted earlier that you could call and get his confirmation number and just present it to the GS window. I didn't think my DH won but when I called and checked, he had won and they gave him his confirmation #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter