when does 180 days out start exactly?

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
If the first night of my trip is on April 21st, does my day to start making reservations actually start the morning of October 21st? When I asked someone else on here, they said it shouldn't actually start till October 23rd, but that doesn't sound right...does it?

October 23rd at 6am eastern online and 7am eastern via phone.
You have to count 180 days exactly instead of 6 months to the date.

WOW! , was on the computer at 6h00am sharp,got all the ADR's we wanted at approximatly the time we wanted except for BOG of course, got 4h40pm, that's a bit early for dinner, but hey...at least we got something

I managed to get everything I wanted and almost everything at the time I wanted as well, including BOG (it helped that we have a 2nd MK day at 5 days into the trip), but for some reason I couldn't get the late breakfast time that I wanted at Garden Grill in Epcot of all places...I wanted something close to 10:30 but there was nothing available after 9:30! :headache:

I managed to get everything I wanted and almost everything at the time I wanted as well, including BOG (it helped that we have a 2nd MK day at 5 days into the trip), but for some reason I couldn't get the late breakfast time that I wanted at Garden Grill in Epcot of all places...I wanted something close to 10:30 but there was nothing available after 9:30! :headache:
Keep checking people change their plans all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!