When does the Fall Yankee Exchange start up?

Tigger113 said:
You know what may be bad about doing it in Sept. Is that a lot of people may be away for the DDP.

It's annual and has been started Sept. 1 for the last 4-5 years.
I am not too worried about it ;)
If they miss out, then there is the holiday one that starts Nov. 2 ;)

Meriweather said:
It's annual and has been started Sept. 1 for the last 4-5 years.
I am not too worried about it ;)
If they miss out, then there is the holiday one that starts Nov. 2 ;)

Okay then maybe we should just have a pre-exchange LOL!!! I think I am just as excited about seeing what people like in this exchange as much as I am about receiving an exchange!! :)

I'm interested in this exchange also. What kind of candles, etc. do people include in this exchange? Yankee candles can be quite expensive for the large ones. Do people just send several of the tarts or votives?

jpmandan said:
I'm interested in this exchange also. What kind of candles, etc. do people include in this exchange? Yankee candles can be quite expensive for the large ones. Do people just send several of the tarts or votives?

There is usually a mix of different items. Jars, tarts, tealights, votives, and extras. Some people may send just a few items, others may add in extras, and other may even send Yankee Candle gift baskets.
This is a very fun exchange.
If you go to the upcoming exchange thread, it will list what exchanges are planned on being and when.

When you get your name for this one, there will be likes/dislikes listed for both scents and types of candles.
jars are sent very often, but also votives, tarts, tea lights, accessories.
we seem to have been pretty lucky and a great code is out when we have done a lot of these in the past.

Hi! I'm new to the exchange board. Can someone explain it to me or guide me in the right direction for info.? Thanks. I love yankee candles, so this sounds like a good place for me to start :love:

Sept 1, the sign-ups thread will start.
Watch for it then....PM the host (me :teeth: ) the info required, then when sign-ups close you will get a name to mail items to.

Oh...anyone getting anxious...
we have a code :teeth:

Reg7 $10 off $25 until Sept.6

Meriweather said:
Sept 1, the sign-ups thread will start.
Watch for it then....PM the host (me :teeth: ) the info required, then when sign-ups close you will get a name to mail items to.

Oh...anyone getting anxious...
we have a code :teeth:

Reg7 $10 off $25 until Sept.6

Yay!! A code!! So if sign ups start 9/1 will the code still be good when its time for the names to go out? I have become such a Yankee Dork. :guilty:

No :( At least not that one. Hopefully there will be a new one. There has been one the last couple of months.
You can buy with that code and tell me what you got and I can try to match you with someone that has that preference....or someone with no preferences (we always get quite a few of those).

Meriweather said:
No :( At least not that one. Hopefully there will be a new one. There has been one the last couple of months.
You can buy with that code and tell me what you got and I can try to match you with someone that has that preference....or someone with no preferences (we always get quite a few of those).

Thats a good idea, I just may have to do that. But I know me...I will end up using something myself :blush: :)

Good thing about those internet codes, you can use them more than once :rotfl:

My first order is due to arrive Friday :rotfl:

I am going to start this exchange a few days early, so that names can go out Sept. 5...that way we can use that code (in case there isn't a new one out).

So it will start Aug. 25

Meriweather said:
I am going to start this exchange a few days early, so that names can go out Sept. 5...that way we can use that code (in case there isn't a new one out).

So it will start Aug. 25

Yay!! Okay well incase you have not guessed....I'M IN!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter