When does the pre-trip package arrive?

mcgrawfamily

Earning My Ears
We are leaving on July 7th to Wyoming for our 3rd ABD. I thought that the pre-trip packages that includes the itinerary booklet, luggage tags and duffle bags arrived 4 weeks in advance. Can anyone please confirm this timing from their own experience?

Thank you

We are leaving on July 7th to Wyoming for our 3rd ABD. I thought that the pre-trip packages that includes the itinerary booklet, luggage tags and duffle bags arrived 4 weeks in advance. Can anyone please confirm this timing from their own experience?

Thank you

I did the Signature Italy trip earlier this year, and my box arrived 22 days prior to the date of departure.

Thank you

Our trip starts June 30 and our box arrived June 4, so yours should be on its way!

Thank you

I think they were running a little bit behind. We are doing the Wyoming trip on 6/26 and just received our pre-trip package on Friday (it had shipped on 6/4). So, give it another week or two, and you should have it.

Thank you everyone for your comments! I can't wait to see the box in the mail and now I know I need to be patient a tad longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter