When is everyone going to Disney?

We will be taking our children on their first trip to WDW in the summer of 2019. At that time, our boys will be 9 and almost 6 so I have high hopes that they will be tall enough to ride all the "good rides". This will probably be our 1 trip to WDW with the kids so we will make that most of it, do all the extras, book a great hotel, etc. We have two years to save up so I think it will be awesome for them. Very excited :)

I know I said we wouldn't be back for awhile after June trip....but....here's hoping for September 2019 to celebrate our wedding/ hubby's 40th bday!!

2017 Silver Lake Resort Kissimmee Lisa's Bday WDW Trip!! :tink::darth::chewy:
2016 BW Lake Buena Vista-- Universal Studios and WDW
2015 BW Lake Buena Vista & Caribe Royale--WDW, Universal Studios & Typhoon Lagoon Antania's::MickeyMo 1st WDW Trip

Last edited:
We will be taking our children on their first trip to WDW in the summer of 2019. At that time, our boys will be 9 and almost 6 so I have high hopes that they will be tall enough to ride all the "good rides". This will probably be our 1 trip to WDW with the kids so we will make that most of it, do all the extras, book a great hotel, etc. We have two years to save up so I think it will be awesome for them. Very excited :)
Glad to see there are more people planning for 2019. Lol. I thought I was a little crazy but I want a lot of my family to go so this way they can save up. We are thinking about June. My travel agent is going to let me know when they rates come up.

I just got back from a one-day trip by driving down and back yesterday, but I'll be going December 13-22nd with a large group of friends to celebrate upcoming/recent college graduations.

-Exagie

So excited! I just got my first piece of mail for my March 2018 trip!
Sdlp1kT.jpg

We're going again on January 15th, 2018! We'll be staying at Poly (where we got married) for our first anniversary trip. So excited!

In January my bride of 26 years and I took a second honeymoon to Walt Disney World - the first time with no kids since our first honeymoon. (Our two sons are now in their 20's.)

Well, the pixie dust distributor smiled on us, and we are heading back to the World in December, for an unprecedented twice in one year - this time with our boys again! Can't wait!

Going early November and can't wait!! Will be there during F+W and will get to see MK all dressed up for Christmas. Love it!

Sometime mid December till Jan 8 or 9. We are waiting for final schedules from work and school to get exact dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!