When is everyone going to Disney?

Aiming for May 2021. We had the BEST trip planned for this past June. We had great reservations, FastPassess, After Hours, and a dessert part... It was to be a celebration trip for my husband and I graduating college. The COVID 😩

Hoping things will be more normal by May...

We were last their in Sept 2019. Was planning on fall 2021, but we may be changing that to 2022

Still not comfortable with going to crowded places. So probably not until late 2021.

Just recently got back from a trip in early August. Hope to go again during Thanksgiving or Christmas break.

POP Sept 20-22. Resort only stay since will be back Feb 28-Mar 6, 2021 for resort + parks. Me, DD and D2. Granddaughter's first plane ride and first Disney.

Next month...yay! I went a little overboard but it will be my only vacation this year since my April/May trip got cancelled.

Unfortunately we planned on going for Thanksgiving this year but have cancelled based on reduced experience and comfort level. We are now shooting for June 2021. Hopefully, some things have returned by then.

Just taking it as it comes. I would like to see where this Covid stuff is going. But very probably either very late 2021 or in 2022.

Best of luck all in your decisions!!

Will be there Sept 20-26. Looking forward to lesser crowds but a little unsure how it will be wearing a mask all day.

From all reports going to WDW right now is much less crowded than going to Walmart. The patrons at WDW are also more likely to be obeying the mask and distance rules than those at Walmart. I am going in Oct.

From all reports going to WDW right now is much less crowded than going to Walmart. The patrons at WDW are also more likely to be obeying the mask and distance rules than those at Walmart. I am going in Oct.
We went in July. I agree with this post, I saw 100% compliance with mask wearing.

Dec 16th. I do not want to deal with the summer heat

Smart! We're local and were in DHS for a little over an hour today, an experiment to see if we could get ROTR boarding at 2 pm - didn't happen. Temp was 96, heat index was 109, heat index in the shade was 105. We left home at about 12:55 and were back home taking showers by 3:15. It's just too stinking hot.

November 4th. Cannot wait!!! Haven't been to Disney in years ... my family said all the trips I "made" them take over the years killed the magic of Disney. I'm still trying to understand that statement! 🤣

November 4th. Cannot wait!!! Haven't been to Disney in years ... my family said all the trips I "made" them take over the years killed the magic of Disney. I'm still trying to understand that statement! 🤣
To be honest, I kinda understand how they feel. We hadn't been since 2012. If I hadn't recently discovered Fort Wilderness and all it had to offer, I would probably never go back. As it is we aren't going to the parks this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter