When is everyone rebooking cancelled trips?

We were booked for April 29 - May 9, but have rescheduled to August 5 for ten nights. We were able to get the recovery free dining offer. I’m not allowing myself to get too excited though, on the understanding that we might have to cancel and reschedule again.

We already had trips planned for November 2020 and January 2021 so we just shifted our cruise to split up the November trip. I’m honestly not sure we will even be able to go on the November trip, to be honest.
We changed our plans and rebooked to mid-August. We’ve cancelled November and January. I was becoming increasingly concerned about a flare up and another do not travel order (due to work) for my husband and myself (we are currently under one for our jobs).

Even if parks aren’t open, we will do a resort only stay as I know my family just needs a vacation.

We are looking to go at the end of July. But we are trying to wait as long as possible to book because we don’t want to have to pay any residual fees. But the longer we wait the less availability there might be.

I booked for october 31st to november 6th. I might push it a little further into November, but I really don't know. I was originally booked march 28th-april 4th and I am still so upset we had to cancel.

We were booked for June 13-20th but just changed to Dec 17-23rd.....

fingers crossed we're back to some version of "normal" by then!

We were set to arrive on Thursday for Star Wars Rival Run weekend but obviously that's all cancelled at this point. We haven't rebooked yet but possibly looking at early December or sometime in 2021.

We have one for mid August and rescheduled our May trip to November 2020 just before Thanksgiving. The one in August is one of those special trips with the whole family so I am hoping it happens.

I am anticipating our June 3-10 trip will be cancelled by Disney. I don't anticipate re-booking till 2021.

Our dates are November 10 to November 17 - 2020
Our last day to cancel or pay in full is sometime in October 2020 - lets say October 1, 2020
We have only $200 down as a deposit
Our cash is in our savings account for the trip

So unless there is a COVID-19 vaccine - we will cancel the trip
Hopefully we get the $200 back - a drop in the bucket compared to $5K

Unless WDW comes up with free dining for November 2021
Then we will re-book for November 2021 :)

We have a trip planned for August 5th-15th. I am praying and hoping we don't have to cancel it. I'm going to hold out as long as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts