When is the first Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos scheduled to go in 2020? And is it on?

Theta

DIS Veteran
Anyone here going to Southeast Asia in March? Have you heard anything?

I see Delta is expanding it's waiver to include South Korea.

Also, what does the first May departure of Japan trip mean when they have this on this website?

Adult Exclusive​
This departure is currently unavailable for booking. Please call for details.​

For Southeast Asia, I believe they have a trip that left on February 17th that is now finished, I'm not 100% sure, but that was originally on the site and on February 17th was still showing as available to book.

For the Japan trip mentioned, it means that the trip is currently full and so is the wait list, so if you wanted more details about that trip you can call, but odds are will not be able to book the trip.

The other designation you may see, it is showing up in some of the mid-June China Trips, is "Trip Available to Group Travel" This means that the trip does not currently have enough people to go but ABD is not cancelling the trip just yet.

At least that is my understanding of the designations. As far as anyone has heard, no trips have been cancelled outside of China, which had the April & May dates cancelled earlier this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!