When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

August 8, 2021 on Oasis of the Seas
Was supposed to be on the same boat&itinerary last week but you all know how that went......
We would have been on the same cruise!
We did not lift and shift though, we now have Harmony booked Jan 31. 50/50 it will happen at this point :(

Got an e-mail yesterday that my cruise for June has been cancelled. We have to decide if we want to switch or just wait until 2022 to cruise again and do something in the US next summer.

I am so sorry. We were supposed to do a Med out of Barcelona in July 2020 and have not rebooked....it will be so nice to get cruising again!

We were supposed to do a Med out of Rome in June 2020 that was cancelled and then we found the one for next June that went to some of the same places and some different and was a little longer. Hopefully it will finally work out for 2022.

We just booked Serenade to Alaska for September 2021. Holding out hope it'll happen! SCREAMIN' deal!!!

We were supposed to do a Med out of Rome in June 2020 that was cancelled and then we found the one for next June that went to some of the same places and some different and was a little longer. Hopefully it will finally work out for 2022.

My parents were booked on that one too and also didnt rebook it because of the changes. They booked a Southern Caribbean for 2022.

I rebooked my Christmas cruise last week. went from Symphony of the Seas Christmas 2020 to Symphony of the Spring Break 2022. I wasn’t able to lift and shift because my dates for next December did not work.

So now my current cruises are:
March 2021 out of Galveston
June 2021 out of Barcelona
July 2021 out of Rome
March 2022 out of Miami

I rebooked my Christmas cruise last week. went from Symphony of the Seas Christmas 2020 to Symphony of the Spring Break 2022. I wasn’t able to lift and shift because my dates for next December did not work.

So now my current cruises are:
March 2021 out of Galveston
June 2021 out of Barcelona
July 2021 out of Rome
March 2022 out of Miami
That's a pretty nice line up. :-)

We were going on our 1st cruise last month but rebooked for Jan 2021. Really hope it happens. We are booked on the Harmony of the Seas. May have to have a Wdw trip as a back up if the cruise gets cancelled again since I need to use my vacation days up by end of Feb 2021.

We were going on our 1st cruise last month but rebooked for Jan 2021. Really hope it happens. We are booked on the Harmony of the Seas. May have to have a Wdw trip as a back up if the cruise gets cancelled again since I need to use my vacation days up by end of Feb 2021.

We had that one booked! Switched to 2022 though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!