When should we go to Tokyo Disney?

There's a flight search tool I just discovered from one of the many Japan planning sites I've gotten lost in since I started working on planning our first Asian adventure, and it is incredible for figuring out multi-city itineraries. We're in the Detroit area and just searching Kayak or Delta gives me $2K+ pp r/t if I go Detroit to Tokyo to Hong Kong to Detroit (or switch the two destinations), but this site found it for about the same price as Detroit to Tokyo without the detour. It takes some playing around with, but it is so much better than any other airfare search tool I've ever used that it is well worth it!

http://matrix.itasoftware.com

If you are thinking of doing an open jaw ticket (meaning flying city a to city B and then return from city C to city A), it always makes sense to only search for the first and the last flight. So, search for Detroit-Tokyo and then Hong Kong-Detroit. And then search seperately for Tokyo-Hong Kong. Tickets with multiple stops are always far more expensive than those that are just there and back and usually going to one region and returning from the same region is considered a normal return ticket, even if there are different cities in the destination region involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!