When to book with Delta???

TinkHappy

DIS Veteran
We always fly out of BDL and use Delta Express. But now they are changing. We aren't going until Nov., but I am a plan FREAK!!! I am stressing about not being able to tie up all lose ends in a nice neat little knot.
So my question is...when should I book with Delta Express? Does anyone know when they are making the complete change over from Delta Express to ????
Help, please:eek: :eek:

Those changes may not affect CT, I'd book ASAP. You can't go wrong booking early.

We are flying in Dec, I am using Skymiles awards and booked the inbound flight 330 days ahead. I have to wait a few more days to book the outbound flight but I checked the chart and the seats we requested are still showing up as reserved.
So, book with confidence. I think the larger planes will fly out of Boston and NY, not BDL

I called and talked with a Delta rep recently about booking before the change over. My concern is that if I book a non-stop and the routes/planes change, what happens if the non-stops go away. He basically said there was no way of telling and nothing I could do if that happens. He thought that since I'm going from a big city to another big city, that he thought maybe the non-stops would stay. I have a choice of non-stop carriers. I'm just sitting tight. If a great fare comes along, I will decide then. I leave May 3, so have lots of time. Maybe there will be a good introduction rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter