DIS Veteran
When using the dark transfer sheets, the directions tell me to

ripe the paper on the back
peal backing off
place iron-on on surface face up
put heating shield/ sheet over transfer

iron

blah blah blah

So my question is… I want to cut off the white part. Do I cut the white off after I peal the backing off or before? If before, then how do I get the backing off.

Now, I read the tips and some say to cut first then take the back off. Wont this worp the design?

I always trim my transfers before removing the backing. They are very hard to work with after. Hope that helps

Deb

If you just peel a small amount and then press design back to backing then trim the design the part where you started peeling will come loose real easy to finish peeling the design.

Hope this helps.

You can tear a corner to get it started. The transfer paper will not tear, but the backing paper will. That's how I did mine.

Thank you all! I got it! A little afraid, but I did it. Now I just need to work on ironing. I'm sure after a little time I will get it.

Kate, thank you for the Valentine design (multi Mickey and Minnie on square blue background) I used it for DD school valentines and I am putting it on a shirt for the party that day also.

Just a little taste and the addiction begins!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter