When using wishes can we share with our kids?

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
I read another thread that made me think this may be frowned upon? The plan is for DH and I to each order meals with wishes and then the kids can share with us. We'd get them their own drinks but that is it.

I know that we'd have to pay at buffets for them but we'd pay for those anyway as it's not a good deal for our wishes! I'm speaking of table serve places.

I don't care if they "split" the food for us ... just bring us two extra plates and we'll divy it up!

Will this be ok? I hope so!

Thanks

WDWO

I honestly do not think it would be a problem at all wdwobsessed .
I think the wait staff at most all the restaurants see this so often, that they are used to it.

Have fun!

You don't mention how old your kids are. But if they are 3yrs or older than everyone staying in the room must be on the plan. I'm not sure if you are saying that you are thinking of just getting a plan for yourself and DH and not the kids or you just don't want to use the kids wishes for the kids meals.

Yes, they are on the plan as they are 5 and 8. But I'm not using an expensive wish for a kids meal! We are opting to use their wishes for some other things instead of thier meals and either 1 - paying cash for thier meals or 2 - sharing our meals with them.

I just wanted to make sure we could use 2 wishes for say lunch at RFC ..... order the kids drinks .... and then share our food with them and not be looked at like we have 9 eyeballs!

WDWO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter