When was the last time......a continuation

....well...we have been seeing those commercials....wife is on top of the cleaning of the dishwasher....I think when we came back from oregon.

when was the last time you saw a free appliance on the sidewalk?

never....baked a pie once...my grandmother taught me....thought that being a college bacholor I had all the time in the world....I sure hope the lesson made my grandmother happy....or was that why I was the favorite grandchild? hmmm🥮🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧

last time you recycled a cake or pie tin?

years.....I make from scratch, so use a pan I own

When was the last time you had chips and dip?

couple of weeks ago......finally went to a salon

When was the last time you checked a book out of a library?

I have the daily paper delivered to my iron gate. and so I like to touch, manipulate, dog ear, spill and underline my book....never...unless you want to count 1986 when working on my masters.

when was the last time you took a paper flyer from a stranger on a sidewalk?

can't even remember.....if I did, it was long ago

When was the last time you washed your car?

last week when I went to visit my cancer dr, nice 5 dollar wash 15 miles away, non busy side of town outskirts, we visit regularly, when it rains, we buy month pass

when was the last tiime you tipped someone beside wait staff or hotel service?

March.......cruise, so for rides and excursions

When was the last time you bought a new face mask?

Oh....I love the one made espcially for me and my torn apart face...wife...well she bought a box full, still in the van, we re-use those, I wash mine.

When was the last time you saw a wild rabbit?

2003, son 8 years old....tried a haybale, roofed maze...straight out of horror shows....they had goats in the trees and hot doughnuts...weather held in Oregon

last time you petted at a petting zoo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!