When was the last time AP rates increased?

kohlby

DIS Veteran
Im trying to figure out how fast I need to renew my kids' passes. Last time, we saved about $300 total by not waiting - rates went up right after. We are now within the 30 days before but we are still deciding what types of passes to get them and I'm wondering if we need to rush this decision.

Renew 30 days out of their expiration date

Don't remember if price increase was December last year or January??

There was a thread about it so try the search button

Think attricks gave the info on it

Renew 30 days out of their expiration date

Don't remember if price increase was December last year or January??

There was a thread about it so try the search button

Think attricks gave the info on it
I think it was December 1st last year. I renewed right before. I didn't know if there had been any increases since that one. I did a search before but didn't find it. I'll try again.

I think it was December 1st last year. I renewed right before. I didn't know if there had been any increases since that one. I did a search before but didn't find it. I'll try again.
I believe that is correct, I renewed 11/29.

I decided to renew today just in case. Cost $95 plus tax more for each pass than when we did it last year - which was November 30.

Don't you get the employee discount due to your husband?
Or is that not valid for renewing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts