When will Fall 2025 itineraries open?

I get an email with the new itineraries and I see it on instagram I think if I remember correctly. But do they have a iPhone app that will send a notification of the new itineraries?
There is the DCL app. However, I don't think you'll get any push notifications from the app about new itineraries. Best bets are to be sure you're on DCL's email list and opted in to get emails, social media, and/or here to know when new itineraries are released.

seem like less serious people book the cruises and then cancel....
I think that's it, kind of. It helps those who aren't totally sure they want to do it, maybe they're juggling different vacation ideas or aren't sure if they can take time off. But having less of a cash outlay helps them think they'll book just to have the option... DCL probably knows many may cancel, but they also know others will end up keeping it.

I've never understood the point of the reduced deposit offers.... I guess makes people feel better about the initial payment, but it still has to be paid.... If anything just seem like less serious people book the cruises and then cancel....
Even if the majority of folk do, its an interest free loan to Disney... generally though once people book it solidifies it. They might move instead of cancel too. I'm sure DCL has all the stats and can tell it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter