When will the Strange World characters make their Disneyland debut?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With the new Disney movie Strange World debuting in theaters Thanksgiving will the Strange World characters make their Disneyland debut as well and when will they debut?

When the movie has been deemed a hit. They will probably see how merchandise is selling first before making decisions on character appearance.

The only character whose recent film was successful enough was Maribel from Encanto, and it took about 5 months.

The last Pixar new characters to meet were Joy and Sadness in Hong Kong, a few months after the movie came out. It took about 3 years after the release of the movie before Joy started meeting in US parks (I think).

What's the latest news about Disneyland bringing out the Strange World characters? I haven't heard anything about Disneyland bringing out the Strange World characters since I first heard about the movie released in theaters next month

Has Disneyland made an official announcement on the debut of the Strange World characters yet? Because with the movie opening next week you might think they would begin debuting the characters now? Are the Strange World characters gonna be official characters at Disneyland for meet and greets or will it be a one time promotion like the Onward meet and greet in 2020?

Did Disneyland bring out the Strange World characters for meet and greets in the park yet? I'm curious to know if they have been spotted yet

Nope and hopefully they never do. It isn’t goo for business for them to promote a bomb. Why would they spend marketing dollars to get one into the park to meet characters that most don’t know about because the movie wasn’t a success?

Has Disneyland brought out the Strange World characters yet to the parks now that the movie is on Disney+?. I am just curious if anyone has spotted them in the parks doing meet and greets

No meet and greets that I’ve seen but there is a photo op display with Splat between Astro Blasters and Store Command

There is a Strange World photo-op display with Splat in Disneyland? How cool is that. It's a shame that there isn't no Searcher Clade character to meet and greet with in Disneyland because it would be so great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter